Expert Business Valuation Services
Business advisors (CPA’s, wealth managers, financial planners) and business owners frequently request business valuation services from Greg Caruso J.D., C.P.A., C.V.A.
Business valuations are often part of life changing or big dollar decisions.
These decisions should be made with help from an advisor with true professional experience in the sale, acquisition, and valuation of small privately held businesses.
Valuation for a small business is different.
Valuation for a small business is my area of expertise.
Common Business Valuation Purposes:
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Exit Planning / Succession Planning
- Loan approvals and SBA business valuations
- Compliance with provisions included in a Buy / Sell agreement
- Dispute resolution between business owners and family members
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Family limited partnerships
- Stock option plans for key management
- Personal goodwill calculations
- Built-in-gains tax planning
Understanding the numbers and what’s behind the numbers, providing resiliency and profit, is part of Greg’s special skill set
Using proven methods and professional judgment, Greg provides business valuations you can confidently rely on.
Greg Caruso meets all the standards of
- the Association of Independent Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- the Statement of Standards of Valuation Services (SSVS)
- the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- the American Statistical Association (ASA)
- the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (