SBA Business Valuations / Appraisals for SBA 7(a) Loans
SBA Business Valuations and SBA Business Appraisals that meet SBA SOP requirements for SBA 7(a) Loans and other Banking Purposes.
Our business valuations for SBA feature
- Quick turn-around – your loan gets closed quickly. What delivery date do you need?
- Easy process – No complex mumbo-jumbo just clear step by step direction
- Very competitively priced – keeping overall loan costs reasonable
- Accurate Opinions of Value – you can rely on our findings
- Detailed reports and calculations – you can read and understand our report
- Compliant with SBA SOP requirements – we meet SOP and NACVA, AICPA, and USPAP Standards
- 100’s of completed engagements – you get the benefit of valuators who have seen your situation and solved it before
Partner With Us on SBA Loan Valuations
As with all of our business valuations we provide:
An easy process
Clear, compliant reports
Here is what buyers and sellers need to know about SBA business valuation.
Engagements Prepared for the Following Banks
M&T Bank (SBA and Conventional loan)
Berkshire Bank 44 Business Capital
Chain Bridge Bank
Apple Bank (Conventional)
Regal Bank (SBA and Conventional)
Revere Bank (Conventional)
Access National Bank